Homecoming Open House 2005
Attendees at the Friends of the Library 2005 Homecoming Open House had the chance to play Life-Size Monopoly. The Library was transformed into a giant Monopoly board with gargantuan cards, mammoth dice, and sightings of Mr. Moneybags himself. It was an experience to remember!
Guests landed at:
- where they strolled down Memory Lane while browsing yearbooks, rosters, catalogs, and Clarions from the College Archives. Selected years ending on ’00 and ’05 were on display.
- where they took a break with Monopoly cake and refreshments while catching up with fellow Friends and Library staff.
- where they test-drove the new and improved library homepage with cool features like customization and blogs, checked out the multi-media rooms and watched the library promotional video.
- where they looked at the most recent additions to the audiobook and fiction collections, purchased with generous donations from the Friends.
- where they signed up or renewed their Friends membership, and entered a drawing to win a $60 gift certificate to Timber Lodge Steakhouse.
Goodie Bag Transfer
- where they picked up a free snack bag to take to the game or other Homecoming activity.